Hard Yakka Raptor Active Pant
- All about this item
Hard Yakka, workwear born in Australia in 1930
A brand new arrival from Australia is the Hard Yakka Raptor Active Pant.
Raptor Active is a new breed of workwear designed to perform better on and off the job site.
The Raptor Pant is ultra-tough, made from Ripstop fabric with extra reinforcement on abrasion and tear zones, and with triple stitching to strengthen high stress seams.
Plus, with the use of REPREVE® performance fibre, Raptor Pants are better for the environment with each pair saving 12 plastic bottles going to landfill.
* Active Fit Waistband for greater comfort, mobility and fit
* CTE3 reinforcement on all high abrasion and tear zones including the knees (no internal knee pad facility)
* Sustainable REPREVE® ECO Ripstop Technology fabric
* Pocket systems to utilize key reach zones and functional tool storage
* Triple needle stitching on all high stress seams, utility belt loops and heel guard
* Reflective logo prints for enhanced visibility in low light.
Our initial stock has been manufactured in the archetypal "outback" Desert colour.
All sizes are 32" Regular Length Leg.