Totectors Denton AT Low S1P Safety Trainer : Wheat
- Detailed information about this item
Totectors Denton AT Low Rise Safety Trainer - Wheat
Totectors, is a word often used to generally describe safety footwear.
Totectors and it's then owner, Mr Denton, were instrumental in creating the UK's first ever steel toe cap boot during the 1940's.
Totectors are back again but with a really modern twist, thus the phrase "Keep Your Look".
Totectors Denton AT range of safety footwear pays homage to the initiator of the Totector, todays safety boots.
• S1P Certified low rise work trainer
• Durable and breathable leather upper
• Highly breathable mesh lining for maximum comfort
• Lightweight aluminum toecap (200J) and composite anti-penetration plate
• Padded collar and tongue for comfort
• Scanner safe, non-metallic composite hardware
• PU removeable insole for underfoot cushioning & comfort
• SRC slip and oil resistant rubber outsole for grip and durability
This range is available in full sizes UK6 to UK12